Tarot Card Readings/love horizon

Question
Hello,
I am female born on the 26th of November,1981.I would like to know if there is someone on my love horizon in the next 3 months?Thanks

Answer
Hello Jelena, thanks for contacting me with your question - before commencing this tarot reading, I feel it's beneficial to mention that I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling.

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Page of Swords - the cards are saying that you will be happily searching around for a relationship, how far you're willing to cross your personal limits is entirely your responsibility and decision. You desperately want to be in a relationship, so this is what you will be in, whether it's platonic, romantic, is not what's important to you, but just something soon. The card is asking you to think carefully before you commit to anything, and discipline yourself. Love does not happen overnight, especially not in 3 months. Blessings to you on your journey of self-discovery.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience