Tarot Card Readings/love life

QUESTION: Dear Vadella. I would like to know when will I have a serious relationship? There is someone I like, could he be that person? I don't know his birthdate. My birthdate is 1th of August, 1976. Thank you, Veronika.

ANSWER: Hello Veronika,

I'm sorry but I do not answer timing questions. The reason why is that it's hard to pin down an exact time when an event will take place. I could tell you whether something will happen quickly, slowly, or even possibly what season. If you are fine with that, I will go ahead with that reading unless you want to ask something else.

QUESTION: Certainly, it's okay. Of course I don't ask the exact time of it.

Thanks for the clarification, Veronika. I'm getting the sense it will be sometime in the Fall. This person you like seems to be going through a hard time right now in their life. They may act uninterested towards you. I see that over time if you give them time, something new will start between the two of you. It's possible he could be the one in the Fall.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!