Tarot Card Readings/Love

I firstly wanted to thank you, as I feel its great that you take a lot of your time to give this free service. My question is as follows:

My dob is 01.12.86. Will Amit 20.12.87 get back in touch with me? He suddenly stopped contact with me, and I still feel something for him. Wondering if we will ever get back in touch, even if its as friends.

Thanks So much

Hello Tina, thanks for contacting me with your question - before commencing this tarot reading, I feel it's beneficial to mention that I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling.

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 3 of Cups - Amit is currently going through some tough times, and he's just so tired from having to always stand up for himself, to prove himself. He's kinda hurt right now Tina and what trust he had with you appears to not be there right now. He's just defensive about you, because of everything he's going through. He's gone quiet on you because he just wants quietness, maybe he's exploring other options where he doesn't always have to prove his point. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience