Tarot Card Readings/lovelife

Hi I'm mandy 7/11 /59 I've been separated 2 years and met another guy and saw him for 4 mths then he went cold on me very little contact since February but friendly chat. I am thinking I am not going to find anyone to trust again I want someone in my life I can rely on. I have been on my own long enough now do u see me finding someone nice soon ? Thank sm

Hello Maundy. So nice to meet you.

We'll get to the Tarot deck in a minute, but bear with me for a bit...this needs to be said first.

Do I see you finding someone nice soon? No - not because you won't meet someone, but because I don't predict the future...no one can. Whether you meet someone or not rests in your hands, and to some extent theirs. The things you do and choose will determine that...not some vague fate or destiny. The old ways of knowing the universe said that...back when we thought the earth was flat. Now we know better. We know of quantum physics, and multiple dimensions and so much more. My goal with Modern   oracle readings is to bring Tarot in alignment with the modern world, in other words, the whole point of this is to help you to put your life on the path toward love coming into your life...not predict if or when.

For focused questions like this with a 'predictive' focus...a one card reading is usually the best choice. This is an idea or theme that will help you start in the romantic direction you wish to go.

Your card today is: Temperance (in reverse)

Some older style readers would change a cards meaning to its opposite if it turned over upside down relative to the person doing the reading. I like to take a more 'big picture' point of view, and consider all possible meanings of a card anyway, If one is reversed like this, it only serves as background context or a hint that the issue at hand is being slowed or bogged down somehow.

Temperance has to do with balance. The feeling here is that you are so laser focused on the idea of finding someone nice that you are letting the rest of your life fly by unnoticed.

Don't forget that basic spiritual law of "like attracts like" - which is one of the most important lessons we all need to learn in finding that special someone. That "someone nice" you want to meet...would you want them to be focused on just one aspect of life, or would you want them to be connected with you on many levels...able to talk about work and hobbies and be with friends, in addition to focusing on the two of you? BE the kind of person you want to be with. That isn't to say, that you two will be some sort of odd twins...but basic world views should resonate somehow. For example, here in the States we have a famous married couple (Jim Carville and Mary Matalin) who are both political analysts and campaign managers...but on totally opposite sides of the political spectrum. Everyone always wonders how such a far left liberal and a far right conservative could ever get along. When you see them together, it is SO obvious that they care for each other a great deal, and are a very sweet couple who have been together a long time. The thing is that they are both cut from the same cloth...they both value political activism, they both love their home city and culture, they both have other similar interests outside of work, and they both put each other over their political differences. See what I mean?

Birds of a feather really do flock together, even if those feathers seem opposite colors at first glance. Live a full, well rounded life...BE your fullest best and truest self...that will send a signal out to the just-right person to be with you.  Accept and love yourself for who you really are, so you can attract a person who accepts you and loves you for who you really are and lets you do the same for them.

The bottom line is to live a balanced happy life not obsessing about being in a relationship. Enjoy life to the fullest as it is right here, right now. You'll be surprised at what a powerful signal to the universe that can send.

I get this question very, very often. I'd like to share an anonymous version of this answer on my blog, because I get the sense there are others who need to hear this now, too. Who knows? Maybe your special someone will read it and it will pass the good vibes along!

Please feel free to stop by http://www.modernoracletarot.com and subscribe to the FREE blog. If you see the post and find it objectionalbe, please just contact me there and I'll take it down right away. If I'm on vacation here, I'm always available there. The E-mail readings I do there are identical to the ones you see here, and at very affordable flat rate per-card prices.

Wishing you all the best!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.