Tarot Card Readings/new love

Hey, I have been broken and depressed for the past few months from my first love and now i felt that i could fall again. Is there a new relationship in store for me to look up to?

thank you!

Ma.Leonora (November 16, 1990)

Hello Leonora, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Clover and Ring - the cards are saying yes, a relationship is very likely but first you have to stop doubting yourself, mistrusting the energies, look at the way you're communicating, address your insecurities before entering another romantic relationship. Blessings to you on your quest of self-love.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience