Tarot Card Readings/Rediscovery after break-up

I just got broken up with the first man I ever loved. I'm starting to accept that he isn't coming back. It's a struggle, but I'm trying to heal. I am prepared to take time to heal and i'm not looking for a new relationship anytime soon, but I don't want to give up on love. My question is, is there a possibility for a love in the future where that person returns my love?

Hi Emily

You are doing all the right things. Healing and moving on is the wise thing right now.

Although your question is what I mean about not predicting the future. I don't know...no one does...what will happen. Cards don't make predictions. All I can offer you is a card to ponder, and use it to help you find the path that most likely will help you find the love you seek.

The best advice, of course is to be the love you want in your life. The choice is yours to make...not for anyone to predict. You can choose to become sour over time, or you can choose to be open and loving. Like attracts like...if you stay on this path of love and healing and open-ness to change then very likely you will find your way to love. If you choose worry, that will slow things down. That isn't to say that you should deny or ignore genuine emotion. The opposite, actually. Feel, know, acknowledge and understand your genuine feelings...that is both ok and important. Just take care not to get stuck in them. Being in the moment will help the healing too.

As for a card to think about: 10 of coins - meaning perception

The whole world changes depending how you perceive it. Think of the classic glass half empty / glass half full. Send your call out...send your love and your desire for love out into the universe. Perceive this time as a loss, a time of empitness, and so it shall be. Perceive this as time to learn and grow and get ready for your love, and so it shall be.

Good luck!

Please visit http://www.modernoracletarot.com and subscribe to the free blog for more daily meditation card readings, coupons, specials and low cost email readings.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.