Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Question
Hi. I think you had picked up my question from the question pool and had told me to ask a question here. I want to know when will I be in a committed relationship? I am currently single and have had no luck in love and relationships so far. Thanks. DOB. 18 march 1989.

Answer
Hello Sunaina, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 4 of Cups - The cards are saying you have given up with being able to find anyone to love you, you keep searching but there is no one. You don't even believe there will be anyone. Change the way you think, for the thoughts you have today are the future you're creating tomorrow. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience