Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Hi I'm mandy 7/11/59 I've been separated for 2 yes and met someone who I knew years ago we saw each other for 4 mths then he went cold on me.he's Chris 20/3/59 we have little contact since Feb he's been friendlier of late but no move to c me again. Will he want to c me again in future? Any contact we have had has been initiated by me. Thanks mandy

Hello Mandy, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Hermit - This is such a hard way you're taking Mandy to find love, why chase after emotionally unavailable men? Chris is not making any time or space for you in his life, so why are you insisting on being a part of his life? You are hurt and the only reason Chris is in your life, is because talking to him makes you even more miserable. It's up to you to let him go, and invite true happiness into your life. Love yourself for you, and you will change your energy vibrations which will invite love and happiness into your life. people will make time for you then (maybe not Chris though). Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience