Tarot Card Readings/remarriage

Me from dhaka bangladesh and me divorce.my dob is  19/08/1985 in dhaka bangladesh.
2009 we have divorce in dhaka bangladesh.

My ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahman and his dob is 23/01/37 his age in bangladesh
and his current country is canada toranto.

Did you see our re marriage and re union? When?

Hello Sana, thanks for contacting me with your question - before commencing this tarot reading, I feel it's beneficial to mention that I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling.

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 4 of Wands AND 5 of Pentacles - the cards are saying as of today's energies, a remarriage or reunion in unlikely. Blessings to you on your journey of self-discovery.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience