Tarot Card Readings/remarriage

Question
Me from dhaka bangladesh and me divorce.my dob is  19/08/1985 in dhaka bangladesh.
2009 we have divorce in dhaka bangladesh.

My ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahman and his dob is 23/01/37 his age in bangladesh
and his current country is canada toranto.

Did you see our re marriage and re union? When?

Answer
Hello Sana, thanks for contacting me with your question - before commencing this tarot reading, I feel it's beneficial to mention that I see the tarot as pictures with what's happening with your life. Ultimately whatever I see, the decision is in your hands as the tarot simply gives guidance that will resonate with how you are feeling.

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 4 of Wands AND 5 of Pentacles - the cards are saying as of today's energies, a remarriage or reunion in unlikely. Blessings to you on your journey of self-discovery.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience