Tarot Card Readings/Tim

Question
QUESTION: Hello and thanks for your service.

There has been this guy named Tim. Tim and I lived down the hall from one another in our dorm this past academic year. When I first saw him, I was immediately attracted to him.

As the academic year progressed, I and friends noticed how often Tim looked at me. He never said anything to me until one day, we were both in the laundry room together and he nervously asked if a piece of laundry was mine.

When I first took notice of Tim, I felt like I had known him before, although we have never met. The looks we shared felt so strong, and I really can't describe them.

My question for the tarot is: Is there a possibility that we knew each other in a past life?

ANSWER: Hello :) can you please give me your birthdate and his, if you know it.

Thank you!

QUESTION: My bday is May 3, 1994 and his is October 21, 1994. :)

Answer
I am seeing that you are someone who likes to be in control at all possible times. You love to be in leadership positions and to be looked up to and respected on all levels. You like making the rules and don't want others changing them.

Tim is an old soul. He prefers time to himself to contemplate on the deeper issues in life. I bet he has a massive book collection. ; )

The two of you are bound to have a very deep and life changing connection. I do fully believe your souls planned this union to learn something quite amazing about yourselves on this journey in life. This connection in the end will have you both transform into your true selves.  

Enjoy your time with each other.

XX

Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella