Tarot Card Readings/Will I find love

Question
I'm 23 my dob is July 15 1991 I was born at 9:56 pm my ex is much older than me his dob is August 6 1969 we broke up on good terms we still talk from time to time nothing extreme just friendly conversation I'm wondering if he's considering getting back together

Answer
Hello Tinisha, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 10 of Wands - No darling, I'm sorry but your ex is just too overwhelmed with other responsibilities that are just taking his attention away from you, and this feels like it will continue for sometime. If you are patient, and willing to let your ex go out of your life (and your heart) then within time, I do strongly feel that another younger man (around your age) will arrive. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience