Tarot Card Readings/job didn't happen

I applied for a job (a step up from what I am doing now) and felt so sure I would get an interview for a new job, even other people in the office said it was a sure thing. Well, it wasn't. I never got called for an interview. What happened and will this same job come around again?

Hello Kristi, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Ten of Swords - The cards are saying "the truth hurts, doesn't it Kristi" it feels like you've been stabbed in the back, but really it's more melodramatic in your mind than anything in reality. Change is difficult to accept, but you didn't even get an interview because this job wasn't suitable for you. There will always be obstacles to whatever you're aiming for, pick yourself up and try again. But first work on your fears, and then you might not jinx yourself before you've even begun. The card shows a dawn coming up, even though there are 10 swords pierced into your bleeding back... so yes, it might hurt now that you were rejected, but if you want something similar, you must try for it - and risk getting rejected till you get the job you wish for. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience