Tarot Card Readings/Love

Hello I am Erica Aug 22 88 and I am in love with arki feb 14 85 since I met him7 yes ago. I'd like to know if we are finally going to end up together this summer? Please give me advice. Or if I should let go. I know deep down I don't want he is the man of my dreams. Thank you so much for your insight.

Hello Erica, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: The Tower - The cards are saying no darling, sorry what you expect to happen, isn't going to manifest in ways you are expecting. Perhaps it's a case of you're not seeing the reality of the situation because you've got those rose-coloured glasses wanting your inner desires to manifest, with only your interests being met. When you move away from this 7 years cycle or more, you will find balance comes into the story. And another guy will enter your life. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience