Tarot Card Readings/mystery love

Hello Gipsy, My birthday is 10-03-1960 A man online contacts me from another country. From the things he say seems i know him and have met him.he seems shy He won't reveal his identity to me so that i can be sure. Will romance come or is this a game he is playing. Need truth!

Hello Loretta, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 2 of Swords - The cards are saying you're refusing to see the truth in the actual choice being made to you, because you're wishing feverently for something else than the reality. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience