Tarot Card Readings/tarot deck

I have tarot cards at home.

I am a 33 year old woman.

I have started dating a man. Every single time I ask the deck "will him and I last" the sun, the star, and the devil card come up.

I have asked the deck that at least 50 times. i've used many other tarot decks and the same answers came up. Sun, Star, Devil.

I asked the deck "will him and I get married?" and the sun, star, and devil came up.

What do these 3 cards mean? does that mean we will last, get married, or will we break up?

thank you

Edit: Sorry, meant to reject this question :) as I prefer to deal the cards myself, even though you mentioned you dealt it like 50x. You're welcome to contact me again, with a question - but don't use the cards as a way to give you answers you desire. Only read the cards maximum 3x a day. It's just a tool, focus on your intuition and listen to your heart. Blessings to you on your journey for self-discovery.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience