Tarot Card Readings/In love?

I am casually seeing a man who I care for. who is wonderful. I am curious if he is in love with me.

Hi Alison

I don't know where the idea came from, but Tarot and psychics can't tell what another person is thinking or feeling. That is pure made-up fiction. Even if it were possible, I wouldn't do it without his permission - which we obviously don't have.

Put yourself in his shoes....

Would you want some stranger from the internet rummaging around in your deepest, most important thoughts and feelings and then telling them to someone who you are only casually involved with? How would you feel? Violated? Stalked? Why would you want to do that to someone you care about?

Talk to him.

If you love each other, you can talk to each other on that level. If you can't have that conversation, then it isn't love yet. Simple.

Best wishes to you both  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.