Tarot Card Readings/In love?

Question
I am casually seeing a man who I care for. who is wonderful. I am curious if he is in love with me.

Answer
Hi Alison

I don't know where the idea came from, but Tarot and psychics can't tell what another person is thinking or feeling. That is pure made-up fiction. Even if it were possible, I wouldn't do it without his permission - which we obviously don't have.

Put yourself in his shoes....

Would you want some stranger from the internet rummaging around in your deepest, most important thoughts and feelings and then telling them to someone who you are only casually involved with? How would you feel? Violated? Stalked? Why would you want to do that to someone you care about?

Talk to him.

If you love each other, you can talk to each other on that level. If you can't have that conversation, then it isn't love yet. Simple.

Best wishes to you both  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow