Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi, I would like to know if my love life would get better soon,my D.OB is October, 02, 1995. Thank You!

Answer
Hello Tammy, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Two of Pentacles - The cards are saying you are trying to keep the balance between your love life and something else known to you, maybe your love life is "complicated" so it requires extra effort to balance things from your part. If you can find the balance, things will get better - if you cannot, it will not. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience