Tarot Card Readings/gradually losing hope

Question
Hi, I have been wanting to consult you for a long time. Finally I have got the opportunity today. My trouble is that I am slowly losing hope in my life. I can't remember the last time I was truly happy. I have a job which is just okay but I don't get any recognition for my work. I am just not appreciated at work. My love life is just not working. I went through a break up a couple of years ago and I have not liked anyone since. I am also pursuing higher studies and feeling very stressed about it. My relationship with my parents is strained. I want to move out of my parents' home but even that is not working. I just don't know what to do to get things under control. Can you please read the cards for me to see why am I going through so much turmoil in my life? Thanks a lot.

Answer
Hi Tara

I'm going to be very, very honest with you. It might make you angry or feel more hopeless for a minute, but sit with the idea for a minute. It might be the way out, and the light at the end of the tunnel that you are hoping for.

I'm worried you may have a real-world problem, not a metaphysical or spiritual one. I'm concerned this is beyond anything Tarot can help. The way you describe things...hopeless, not happy for a long time, work stress, a change in romantic interests...when you put that together in one big picture I'm concerned this is something a professional should handle, not a tarot reader. I really think you should meet with someone in person. Talk with a real-world counselor, and tell them how you feel just as you told it to me. Tell them if you have had any changes in your sleep or appetite as well.

I wish I could be more help, but my best intuition is that Tarot isn't the right answer for you right now. Still, I'm honored that you waited for me, and tried so hard. Is it true you are in India as the computer notice said? Ayervedic medicine might be just the thing to help if you have a dosha imbalance and an excess of Kapha because of all the stress you are under. If you only like western medicine, that has many ways to help too.

Just to help get things started...let's pull a one card meditation to help you start on the path to better health and happiness. Then the real world person can help you take it the rest of the way.

Your card is: The Two of Coins. This card actually has a happy feeling about job, studies and career. This may just be a bump in the road, and once things are balanced and helped on a physical-realm level, then in the long run all will be well. This is a coin card...the suite of coins has to do with the physical realm, which supports the idea of a non-internet solution for you. Balance is the traditional meaning for this card. That draws our attention to finding more balance in your real world life, work, school and so on. Manage your stress. Learn to balance work, study and play (or meditation or some spiritual pursuit)

I know that isn't at all what you were expecting or hoping to get from a tarot reading today. I'm really hoping someone in person can help you, and that all will get turned around in a better direction for you.

Wishing you all the best...

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow