Tarot Card Readings/job

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. I am unemployed and self supporting. I am currently looking for a job at a dental school in my area, as I am in the dental field and this is where I want to work. I have had a few interviews but no job offer. I need a job with benefits. I am waiting to hear from them and have another interview monday. Will i eventually get a job offer from the school?   any insight will be heartfelt...thanks and god bless nancy2/16/56

Answer
Hi Nancy

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation and the computer system should not have shown me as available. Sorry for the mistake.

Maybe it is just as well, because you are not going to like the answer, which is there is no answer. As it says very clearly in my profile, Tarot can NOT predict the future. There is no way to predict if you will get a job offer from the school...nor should there be.

Your question is clearly in the realm of logic and reason, not intuition. You need to keep doing the practical things to get the kind of you job you want. I would only suggest consider a "plan B" If you get the job great...but if you don't then what? What is you next best course of action. That too is something you have to decide practically...what do you want to do as your second choice? If you don't get this job, what do you need to have waiting in the wings to have your second choice a viable reality?

Good luck!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow