Tarot Card Readings/Money

Hi Gipsy,

My birthday is January 2, 1986.

I would like to know if you see any money coming my way? I want to start my businesses but don't have the money to do it yet. Thanks for your time.

Hello Jessy, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Nine of Pentacles - This is a money card, and it is saying that money is not the only thing that is important in this situation, abundance riches help increase money, are you thankful for the people around you, the roof over your head etc. Give gratitude and more abundance comes your way. If you wish for more money, which is a material energy, you must work hard for it, to be rewarded. Share the riches you already have. Blessings to you on your journey.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience