Tarot Card Readings/Love life

Question
QUESTION: I'd like to know what I should expect to in terms of love this year or in the very near future. My DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. my name is Rachel, female.

ANSWER: The Ghost of Relationships Past position reveals insight into previous issues, influences, or experiences that might have an impact on progress within current or future relationships.

The Eight of Cups card (reversed) in the Ghost of Relationships Past position:

There is someone in your life who refuses to let go of the past. You may have lost interest, but his or her neediness or insecurity may be keeping you down and draining you emotionally. While you are able to appreciate the good that you do have, and move on from what no longer works for you, this person is simply clinging to a dying or stagnate relationship, career, or other emotionally-charged situation. You may have reached a point where you are re-examining your life, or refocusing your perspective as the result of an event that caused your comfort and security to be shaken to their very core, but this person can't seem to let things reach their natural conclusion. If you don't shake yourself free from this one, his or her disappointment, hopelessness, or depression may be contagious.

Ghost of Relationships Present

The Ghost of Relationships Present position offers a glimpse into current romantic conditions, behaviors, or hindrances that might have an effect on the direction or future of your love life or relationship.

The Eight of Swords card in the Ghost of Relationships Present position:

Don't let yourself be a prisoner to fear or held hostage to excuse. In this case, it's a self-made trap of denial that surrounds you with feelings of helplessness, persecution, or a victim mentality. Under these conditions, progress would be restricted, and liberation out of the question. Still, go ahead and play the "damsel in distress" to get someone's attention. There's likely someone in mind already to fill the role of rescuer, no? Anyway, it could be a way for you to bypass official channels or formalities. Just don't let it become chronic, or you no longer retain control of the environment and could end up crying wolf without an audience.

Ghost of Relationships Future

The Ghost of Relationships Future position may indicate potential outcome, possible distractions, challenges, or anticipated developments. Also offers insight into strengths, motives, or influences and may include an empowering warning regarding the future status of your relationship or romantic goals.

The Nine of Swords card (reversed) in the Ghost of Relationships Future position:

You may have "made your bed," but you can do your best to overcome your having to "lie in it," at least for long. You may prefer to wallow in self-imposed guilt, doubt or remorse rather than confront whatever it is that haunts you. You may feel hopeless, and choose to be ruled by your nightmares or pain, try to mask it with alcohol, drugs, food, or other "escape routes," or you can get to the heart of the matter. Recognize that once you give voice to your fears, shame or heartbreak, the demons of your mind will lose their hold. Bring them into the light! Free yourself from the mental prison and learn to truly believe, and accept deep in your heart, in the hope of the promise that tomorrow can be a new beginning. Trust that this underlying belief may change your life, for it can and it will. SO you have been looking for love prospect for awhile and for whatever reason arent letting it manifest you have to let things unfold have faith and let it manifest.

New Year Resolution

The New Year Resolution position offers alternative perspective, a viable course of action, or practical suggestions that may validate or aid in making progress towards transforming your love life or relationship.

The Ten of Pentacles card (reversed) in the New Year Resolution position:

"Something suddenly came up" might put a damper on plans, especially if you are counting on an acceptance or commemoration, or there is a lack of appreciation and respect for the importance of extended family. A major deal or career break in fashion or art, commitment or exchange may fall through, but you'll make the best of it and do what you've got to do. Your financial or romantic choices may not be legitimate or stable, at least according to the family, and you might feel like you just don't fit in or can't be yourself. Like the black sheep and trying to make it on your own, you could seem to be on the wrong side of the tracks.

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your detailed answer! In that case if I understood you correctly there's no prospect for love for me this year?

Answer
No you are reading it incorrectly love is always around if you allow it to come to you for whatever reason you have been seeking for awhile yet at the same time it isnt coming forth perhaps how you imagine or something goes wrong OR you are looking in the wrong place.  If you love yourself and open yourself without having an exact specification it will come forth as the universe is trying to aid you in making progress towards transforming your love life and giving you happiness but you have to have faith in it. Hope that clarifies your question.  

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp