Tarot Card Readings/my mental state

What is my mental or subconciousness trying to tell me right now?

Thank you for your time.

Hello Cybele

What an interesting way to approach a reading. Nice! You are the first I've heard it put it quite that way, but it is really apt, since so much of Tarot & Tarot symbolism resonates with Jungian psychology.

Be that as it may,your question is best suited to a one card meditation style reading. Give it some time and some thought. Look the card up online to see the various artwork of the card and different meanings.

Your card today is the 8 of cups.

It symbolizes a spiritual quest, leaving behind old ideas & following new-found philosophies.

Does this resonate with you? My sense of it is that it is a good card for the situation...it feels like you need permission to explore new ideas outside of your comfort zone, social circles, maybe even different from you birth culture...it has a sense of someone from a conservative place beginning to explore Native American philosophy, shamanism etc. There is a sense of SouthWest Native American energies. Have you ever read any of Carlos Castanedas' books? They may help in what you are beginning to understand.

Good luck to you!  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.