Tarot Card Readings/money

Question
Hi top blessings to you and yours. My name is Irene and birthday is august 7,1950 my question is will my financial situation get better than what it is. I am thinking about trying for a part time job will I be successful.

thank you

Answer
Hello Irene, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: Ace of Wands - Yes darling, new beginnings are just around the cornery but you have to play your own part to make sure you create a better stable future for yourself. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience