Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Question
Hi, I've just been dumped after a 9 year long distance relationship, no explanation or discussion.. I'd just like to know if there is any love on the horizon for me in the near future.
Thank you my dob is 30/01/66

Answer
Hello Debra, thanks for contacting me with your question - disclaimer, I see tarot as pictures in relation to events in your life. No matter what I see, the decision is your responsibility as the tarot simply gives guidance that might resonate with how you are feeling

Deck: Rider-Waite tarot

Tarot card: 6 of Cups - In 3-4 years time, there is powerful love for you - you can bring this closer to you by focusing on self-love, have you compromised a lot of who you really are during this 9-year relationship? Recognize the truth of who you are, and what you're getting into in any relationship and don't pull the wool over your eyes because really as you have found out, it just impacts you personally in the long run. A healthy relationship first involves self love, and then being flexible with each other not allowing jealous energies when a 3rd party enters into the relationship. You have many options to find love, but first you have to be that love... commit into a loving relationship with yourself, and everything else will fall into place in Divine timing. Blessings to you on your journey.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience