Tarot Card Readings/Career 2016

Hello Gipsy,

I would like to ask you what you can see in the cards for my career/work in 2016 please?

My date of birth is 17.10.1986

Thank you,

Hello Kathleen, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - EMPEROR - which according to Psychic Revelation website "hard choices must be made it's important to maintain your concentration and focus, and this is something this time period will make it easy for you to do. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence it that this self-control and focus brings. Forge ahead and do what you know is best. If you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and all the things in "

My Spirit Guides are saying to you that finding stability is important, but through not being disciplined you might refuse opportunities thinking that it's beneath you, or you might choose not to take the initiative and be responsible for your actions. Blessings to you on your journey of self-empowerment.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience