Tarot Card Readings/job

Question
First name: richa
Birth date:26 june 1986
in july 2015 i have delivered my child, because of which i had to leave my job. Now i really need money want to know when will i get my job again.
Please help me as i am getting into dark because of my unemployement

Answer
Hello Richa, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - DEATH - which is a major life change, and according to Psychic Revelation website "simply indicates transformation and change. This is definitely a time of deep transformation, likely to be both inner and outwardly in your life. Situations, things, and people that you have counted on or gotten used to may no longer be available to you in quite the same way as they once were, and this transition can be difficult for some people."

My Spirit Guides are saying to you that yes you have experienced a loss in your life, but life is ever changing according to the choices you make, for it cannot stay still as life like the seasons are changing. Spring is alive with new life, but then eventually comes Winter when death seems to come over the earth. In Europe, the clocks also are affected, by 16:00 hours it is full darkness, and 08:00 there is light, it might look unnatural to the rest of the world, but this is how it is here. So yes, Winter.. Death is not real death but a stillness as change is happening. It might feel painful for you Richa to stand still, but in this stillness let go of your worries of the past, the future and be here in the present moment. Accept what has happened, and you will find that change becomes easy then for you. It is necessary to accept before you move forward. Blessings to you on your journey of self-empowerment.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience