Tarot Card Readings/Job opportunity far from home

Question
Hi, my name is Adam Buda and my birthday is 9/4/84. I've recently been given the opportunity in my company to work on a multiyear project in Florida (I live in Maryland, over 1000 miles away). I feel that I definitely will take the offer but at the same time, I'm very nervous due to the fact that I won't know a single person there and I've never lived far from my family. I of course worry about meeting people and if I would end up very homesick. I'm aware that it's not permanent, but is it personally a good idea for my future career and personal life? Im looking for something to change in my life and maybe this could be it. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Answer
Hello Adam, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THE MAGICIAN - which according to Psychic Revelation "There will be an improvement in your work/career life. This points to an excellent time to find new work or to ask for and receive a promotion in your current job if that is possible. Particularly if your work is in a creative field, this is a time when your suggestions and work will be met with excellent comprehension and may lead you to "bigger and better things."

Spirit is saying to you, take action, you create your own reality by the way you communicate to yourself and to others. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience