Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Hi, I was wondering what you see for me and the boy I like? my name is Laura Rocha (DOB: 9/27/96). His name is yunrui and his bday is march 12. Or, if you do not see anything for us, do you see anything else regarding my love life? Thanks so much :)

Answer
Hello Laura, thanks for contacting me with your one question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - SIX OF CUPS - which according to Psychic Revelation website "If you're currently in a romantic relationship, this card can indicate that a relationship may need to be "refocused" toward the future. Talk about your goals and dreams. Try new things. It's important now not to be stuck in the past. On occasion this card will signify the re-appearance of an old lover in your life. Think long and hard before re-starting an old romance. Exes are usually "exes" for a reason."

Spirit is saying to you that you know what you should and should not be doing, try listening to the gentle whispers of your hearts. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience