Tarot Card Readings/MOVING

Hello.  I was born 12/24/55 and I love my life with my church, swimming, singing, writing and art, working with kids......BUT
...........The house I have lived in with roommates for many years is turning into an abusive and almost dangerous place.  I can not seem to find suitable housing that I like right now.   I am not sure if I want to live with my boyfriend 8/1/59 because he is not financially that stable and I am not sure if he is right for me, even though I have known him for 3 years.  I don't know if I should live alone or find a female roommate.  How urgent is it that I move ASAP?  Will the trouble go away here. Let me know....Thank you..

I'm sorry but this really is not appropriate for a Tarot reading.

You need to be safe.

This is a real-world problem and just not appropriate for me to comment about.

Safe may have to take priority over "like" right now. What would keep you from getting a temporary safe, affordable place now, and then finding another place in a little while once you've figured things out with your boyfriend, etc?

No one can predict if this will get better or not. You need to take charge of yourself and take care of yourself now.

No one can predict what will happen with you and your boyfriend. How that goes is up to the two of you to decide, not for a reading to 'predict'. How it goes is up to the two of you to CHOOSE.

Stay safe. Get real-world help if you need it. Good luck.  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.