Tarot Card Readings/New career

Question
Hello, my name is Tamra. DOB is 08/28/1980. I have been searching for a new career and recently had an interview which I believe went well, but I'm not sure if I'll get it. I am just wondering if you see me starting a new career anytime soon? Thank you so much for volunteering your time!!

Answer
Hello Tamra, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THE TOWER - which according to Psychic Revelation website "is a card about change.... Trying to hold too tightly to the status quo can be disastrous now. Roll with the changes."

My Spirit Guides are saying to you that yes what you're facing right now is a scary factor, but you have to separate fact from fiction, understand that a new job creates different expectations of you. You have to ask yourself honestly whether you can do the job, and what you can do for the person you are seeking work with. Changes are here, but are you holding false expectations about yourself that is preventing a new job from being accepted by you? Replace your search with more realistic and reachable dreams, not illusions. To find a new job, you will face so many rejects, so you have to believe in yourself and keep searching. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience