Tarot Card Readings/Will it last?

Hello. My name is Bella. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend Abel for over a year now. My date of birth is October 9, 1996 and his date of birth is February 16, 1990. Lately things have fizzled out and I feel like we're growing apart. Everything feels so casual and cold between us. It's gone downhill. I don't know what to do. Where do you see our relationship heading in the next few months?

Hello Bella, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - SIX OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation website "can indicate metaphorical movement, a change in where you are inwardly. Usually this is a change for the better, whether the context is internal or external. Think about where you want to be."

My Spirit Guides are saying to you that Bella you can clearly see that the relationship has fizzled out, so what are you going to do about it? Let things continue in this way? Or try to get the spark back into the relationship? Spirit is showing that you need to get out and socialize with women, like dinner interactions, cup of coffee with other women because a part of you is dying being in this relationship with Abel - and he also needs to get out and interact with his guy mates, or even girl mates.... because you're in a relationship it doesn't mean that you need to see each other 24/7, bring the spark back in by showing that you're both valuable and have a life outside the relationship. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience