Tarot Card Readings/When?

Sarah, 1996

When will I find the person that I will spend the rest of my life with?

Hello Sarah, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THE LOVERS - which according to Psychic Revelation "bring LOVE in capital letters to the center stage of your life. This is either a new relationship, or a powerful re-bonding of an old one. Either way you will be quite happy about how romance is going and others will likely remark that you are "glowing." This is serious stuff. It could mean, even in a new relationship, where you are meeting each other's families and talking about "forever." Again, share your joy with those around you who need it. Life will feel blissful to you now, which is wonderful."

Spirit is saying to you, 6 years from now, you will be faced with a choice. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience