Tarot Card Readings/Future in love

My name is Yana born 1993. I am dating Julian born 1987. Do you see a long term future, is he the real deal? Thank you.

Hello Yana, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - FOUR OF CUPS - which according to Psychic Revelation "The 4 of Cups is a card about wishful thinking. It warns us to remember to pay attention to what "is" now, and the many blessings we each currently experience, and not to worry too much about "what could be." It is all too easy to overlook what we already have in the pursuit of what we don't have"

Spirit is saying to you Yana, that the seed hasn't even been planted with Julian - i.e. this is just in its early stages, you cannot begin planning long-term futures, because there is no foundation within this yet... give it time, and then you'll see if it's to be or not, focus on being present today for blessings to come for tomorrow... always focusing on tomorrow, is going to make you stagnant on being here today. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience