Tarot Card Readings/Hello

I just want to know when am I going to meet my soulmate? Will I ever find my dreamboy. Please let me know.
My first name is Neha. DOB: 11th January 1992. Time of birth: 10:10am. Place of birth: Kathmandu.
Will be waiting for your reply.
Thank you

Hello Neha, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - SIX OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation "....he appearance of this card can mean you're about to enter a relationship with someone you've been dreaming about. This is a very positive omen."

Spirit is saying to you Neha, that before searching for your dreamboy, you should become a dream girl, understand yourself, love yourself, be the 'boy' you're dreaming about.... and then only will you find him. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience