Tarot Card Readings/Job

Question
Hello,
My First Name is Bhavani, DOB: 26 January, 1989. I've been trying to get a government job for the past four years. I'm afraid there are very few to no opportunities left for me as I've reached my age limit for getting a government job. I'm scared and frustrated. I've only this year left. How good are my chances of getting a job by the end of this year?
Thank you

Answer
Hi Bhavani,

What I see is that there is going to be an opportunity for you with regards to accounting/finance. It's to do with either numbers or money or both. There is an opportunity there for you, but I feel like you need to look elsewhere. This job will be more suited to you and have better opportunities in the long term.

Keep looking and don't give up hope.

All the best,

Trust Your Path  

Tarot Card Readings

Trust Your Path