Tarot Card Readings/Long term relationship

Hello Trust Your Path, hope you're doing well! My name is Racheli, female. My DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. I'd like to consult with you regarding my love life. I'd like to know if I'll have any serious and a long term relationship in the near future? Feel free to share with me openly and honestly everything you perceive! Your help is highly appreciated and valued.

Hi Racheli,

Thank you for your question.

First of all, while shuffling your cards, I could get a sense of quite a big worthiness issue with you. It's a combination between not feeling entirely worthy and not trusting your heart with another. It is safe for you to be loved and to love. I really feel like you need to do some inner work, especially around self-love and healing.

I get a sense that there's been a bit of disruption to your life and this needs your attention and healing first. Self-reflection is necessary right now.

You will get married and I see a very happy union in the future. But it will be some time away. I really feel like you need to somehow break some stagnant energy in your life - get out and try new things and re-focus your goals on something else, something that benefits you and makes you feel good.

All the very best,

Trust Your Path

Tarot Card Readings

Trust Your Path

I am an intuitive card reader and have been reading tarot and oracle cards for 12 years now. Recently became a Doreen Virtue Certified Angel Card Reader. The cards that I read from range from traditional Raider Waite decks, to Angel cards and Oracle cards. I love the Psychic Tarot deck by John Holland, the Energy Oracle card deck by Sandra Anne Taylor, and all Angel oracle and tarot decks by Doreen Virtue. I consistently participate in psychic development workshops and love what I do! For entertainment purposes only! If you have had a free reading with me and would like a more in-depth reading, please visit my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/trustyourpath My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/trustyourpath Thank you!

Intuitive card reader

Doreen Virtue CACR 2016