Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
I have been single 13 years i joined a dating site to meet men do you see me meeting anyone a good man anytime soon my name is jaime birthday is oct 30th 1975.

Answer
Hello Jaime, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THE FOOL - which according to Psychic Revelation "....could mean that you aren't ready for a commitment yet, even though others may be pressing you for one..... don't let your desire for fun make you overlook "the real thing" (real, true, deep love) should it come your way now"

Spirit is saying to you Jaime that do not look at your single life as a curse, but instead your determination to be with someone who really completes you and makes you whole. But first find this love that you're searching for within yourself, bake your whole cake... for this good man is just the icing on your cake, not the actual cake itself.... 13 years ago Jaime you weeen't the person you are today.. are you, you've probably thought back and reflected on yourself and thought wow!!! that so wasn't me! and you might be happy with who you are today... so you're making newer versions of your cake, it will be absolutely delicious to eat when this good man does come along won't it :) Life has prepared you for this meeting with him. Spirit is saying there is no beginning and no end to meeting this good man, it just is. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience