Tarot Card Readings/love life

hello dear, my name is Ayesha and dob is 15th april, 1991. I want to know about my love life. where is it heading. The person im in relationship (long distance) with is asking me to wait for two years to get married. He talks very less. I feel very lonely. Please give any insight about our relationship and how can i make it better because i truly love him and think of anyone else. Thank YOu

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for your question.

What I am getting in your reading, is to stop putting your life on hold. What I am sensing is that the candle is burning at both ends, and you need to find the strength to move forward.

I feel for this man it's more of a convenience option, rather than anything more. Keeping you there, just in case.

There will be a better love waiting for you, but I don't feel it's with this man. I feel you will know when the right man comes, as you won't hold back communication wise. It will be loving, enjoyable and fun. And you will feel like you have the right to speak up.

You really need to trust and have faith, and have fun again. Also thinking positively is very important for you right now, if you haven't started doing this, then now would be the time to usher in that new energy.

All the best,

Trust Your Path  

Tarot Card Readings

Trust Your Path

I am an intuitive card reader and have been reading tarot and oracle cards for 12 years now. Recently became a Doreen Virtue Certified Angel Card Reader. The cards that I read from range from traditional Raider Waite decks, to Angel cards and Oracle cards. I love the Psychic Tarot deck by John Holland, the Energy Oracle card deck by Sandra Anne Taylor, and all Angel oracle and tarot decks by Doreen Virtue. I consistently participate in psychic development workshops and love what I do! For entertainment purposes only! If you have had a free reading with me and would like a more in-depth reading, please visit my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/trustyourpath My Facebook page is www.facebook.com/trustyourpath Thank you!

Intuitive card reader

Doreen Virtue CACR 2016