Tarot Card Readings/Query about relationship

Question
Hi there

Thanks for offering the free reading service .I am single female 40 yrs of age dob 23 feb...Do you see any relationship coming for me or any spark in the love department ?

Blessings to you

Answer
Hello Hina, I'm picking this up from the question pool, and using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - FIVE OF SWORDS - which according to Psychic Revelation "Unfortunately when the 5 of Swords appears in the context of love, conflict is a near surety. Things may not work out as you would hope with a love relationship. Think calmly and carefully about what your deal-breakers are in a relationship. Be honest with yourself first, then be honest with your beloved. Accept reality." My Spirit Guides are saying that the pattern of love you're immersed within is something where you feel someone is smitten by you, only to have them flip into a total stranger devaluing you, or becoming distant... it's like suddenly you don't matter as a human being. Explore within yourself what you're really seeking, because your inner fears are resonating these guys towards you, and it's like a never-ending cycle. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience