Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Question
hi im so upset and confused about my relationship I love him and he loves me but he is always threatening to leave me   , do you see this finally working out  his name is Lee birthday april 9 1953  mine is patty  January 10 1953 thanks so much

Answer
Hello Patricia, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THE MAGICIAN - which according to Psychic Revelation "....is about making higher - and better - use of all of one's power. Spiritual, emotional, and otherwise. This is another card that often signifies new beginnings and great expectations. This is a very powerful, positive omen in a reading. This card reminds us that we have the power to make a difference, in our lives and in the greater world, if we simply make a point to try. "

Spirit is saying to you Patricia, that you have a choice in your love life, to let things go on as they have always done or to change your circumstances. There's always plenty of fish in the sea that will treat you nicely. Maybe use your time wisely and start those new beginnings in your love life that will bring you the balance that you're seeking. All things are possible if you but try. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience