Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Question
Hello,

My name is Emma and I was born in '71.  I am currently single and was wondering if there is any romance on the cards for me this year?  If so, are you able to tell me anything about this person?

Many thanks in advance,
Emma

Answer
Hello Emma, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - ACE OF PENTACLES reversed - which according to Psychic Revelation "....a warning to look out for possible issues of greed and jealousy if you are currently in a committed relationship. Don't compare yourselves to each other, be a team. If you are looking for love, this is a clear signal that the time may be drawing near that you could meet someone wonderful, either through your work or theirs. Be friendly, and get out and mingle" Spirit is saying to you, that you have a chance for finding romance this year, BUT it can go either way.. total success or total failure because of old baggage you're carrying around with you, which has this tendency of preventing totally new beginnings. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience