Tarot Card Readings/Family Future

Hello, my name is Sherrie, I am from the US my dob is: 02/18/1965 My husband is Richard, also from US, dob: 02/02/1954.  I am wondering what you see for Richard in the future.  He has had some health issues.  Thank you for your time.

Hello Sherrie, I'm picking this up from the question pool, and using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THREE OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation "Your health is likely to show a positive increase, but this is not a result of a miracle, it's the result of the work that you've been doing to improve your health. This card shows that you are on the right track; keep doing what you are doing." My Spirit Guides are saying something that you're initiating is going to be successful, that said please seek a professiona medical practitioner :) Blessings to you both on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience