Tarot Card Readings/love

Hi, and thank you so much for offering a free reading! My name is Alyson and my dob is 3/26/72. My auestion involves a situation with my ex boyfriend Stephen. Can you please give me any insight on whether or not he will seek and attempt to reconcile with me? Thank you again!

Greetings!! Thank you for your question!
I am seeing that YES, there will be a reuniting with him. The tarot speaks of he is focusing on new beginnings, manifesting desires, and overall just looking forward to future and what the future holds.
He at times can be very headstrong and impatient the cards say but overall seems to be a great guy.
This rekindling should happen fairly quick.. possible 2 weeks-2 months.

Best of luck to you :)

Tarot Card Readings

Namaste! I am back again on ALLEXPERTS!! I enjoyed reading for the site before, it was a great pleasure, but I took some time off from the site to focus on other things in my life, but I am happy and delighted again to be back for such a wonderful site and to do what I love best, and that is provide readings for those who are in need! I can answer questions about your lovelife, your job, your finances, if your on the right path, any spiritually related questions. I do not answer questions that are medically, or legally related. This type of questions should be consulted by a doctor or a person who practices in the legal field. I will tell you what I see whether it be good or bad. I don't sugarcoat what I see, therefore those who seek me, need to come with a open-mind and a positive attuide. I am not here to tell you what you want to hear, but what you should know. If you are wanting someone to tell you what you want to hear, then please do NOT consult me. Also please do not ask me for a general reading, as this is considered being a indepth reading and I do not provide that service on this site. I need ONE area of interest you would like for me to look at. Also please only provide me with ONE question, asking more then one question results in a more indepth reading and I will only answer ONE. I use my gift to help people get a better understanding of what is going on around them, and try to offer ways to help with their situations. My readings will EMPOWER, EDUCATE, AND ENLIGHTEN YOU! **SPECIAL NOTE** Repeat questions will NOT be answered! It is a wise idea to save the readings that you get from readers to later reflect back on.

I have using my psychic tarot abilities for over 11 yrs now. I have read for keen.com, and also kasamaba.com. I also have a forum online where I provide readings.

I have my own personal forum online.

I have taken several spiritually related courses.