Tarot Card Readings/love

I'm joanna may 11 1984 , how does  john september 8 1982 feel about me ?

Hi, I am seeing as this moment he is putting love out of his thoughts and mind. He is in a state of being detached, withdrawn, removed and univolved when it comes to feelings and love right now.
He apparently has things going on in his life that has him feeling this way.
So to answer your question about how does he feel about you.. im not really seeing or feeling like any kind of love emotion/feeling toward you from him.

Tarot Card Readings

Namaste! I am back again on ALLEXPERTS!! I enjoyed reading for the site before, it was a great pleasure, but I took some time off from the site to focus on other things in my life, but I am happy and delighted again to be back for such a wonderful site and to do what I love best, and that is provide readings for those who are in need! I can answer questions about your lovelife, your job, your finances, if your on the right path, any spiritually related questions. I do not answer questions that are medically, or legally related. This type of questions should be consulted by a doctor or a person who practices in the legal field. I will tell you what I see whether it be good or bad. I don't sugarcoat what I see, therefore those who seek me, need to come with a open-mind and a positive attuide. I am not here to tell you what you want to hear, but what you should know. If you are wanting someone to tell you what you want to hear, then please do NOT consult me. Also please do not ask me for a general reading, as this is considered being a indepth reading and I do not provide that service on this site. I need ONE area of interest you would like for me to look at. Also please only provide me with ONE question, asking more then one question results in a more indepth reading and I will only answer ONE. I use my gift to help people get a better understanding of what is going on around them, and try to offer ways to help with their situations. My readings will EMPOWER, EDUCATE, AND ENLIGHTEN YOU! **SPECIAL NOTE** Repeat questions will NOT be answered! It is a wise idea to save the readings that you get from readers to later reflect back on.

I have using my psychic tarot abilities for over 11 yrs now. I have read for keen.com, and also kasamaba.com. I also have a forum online where I provide readings.

I have my own personal forum online.

I have taken several spiritually related courses.