Tarot Card Readings/love insights

Question
Hi, my name is Thuyoanh le birthday 12/29/1993 and I was wondering if you can give me some insights on this love situation with this guy name Erik 01/31/1994. Sometimes I am confuse about our situation and also his feelings.

Answer
Hello Thuyoanh, I'm picking this up from the question pool, and using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - TEN OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation "The appearance of the 10 usually signifies a hard place in a relationship. It can be that your beloved is undergoing a rough time that has nothing to do with your relationship.....If you're in the market for love, do not despair. Your time will eventually come, but perhaps now is a good time to halt your search and just take some time for rest and reflection" My Spirit Guides are saying to focus elsewhere :) Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience