Tarot Card Readings/love insights

Hi, my name is Thuyoanh le birthday 12/29/1993 and I was wondering if you can give me some insights on this love situation with this guy name Erik 01/31/1994. Sometimes I am confuse about our situation and also his feelings.

Hello Thuyoanh, I'm picking this up from the question pool, and using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - TEN OF WANDS - which according to Psychic Revelation "The appearance of the 10 usually signifies a hard place in a relationship. It can be that your beloved is undergoing a rough time that has nothing to do with your relationship.....If you're in the market for love, do not despair. Your time will eventually come, but perhaps now is a good time to halt your search and just take some time for rest and reflection" My Spirit Guides are saying to focus elsewhere :) Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience