Tarot Card Readings/Moving forward?

Question
I'm Abel and I was born on February 16, 1990. I'm in a relationship with Ashlae (her date of birth is May 20, 1993). Lately things have been difficult because of something I haven't done yet and it's caused us problems in our relationship. We are trying to work through this. I know I've put her through a lot and have caused her a lot of sadness because of my mistakes. I regret that every day. I love her so much and I don't want her to give up on us. I don't want her to lose faith in what we have. For the past year that we've been together, she's been there for me through the good and bad times. Her unconditional love and support has meant a lot to me. I feel like our relationship/friendship is worth saving and fighting for even if things currently don't seem promising at the moment. With time and patience, will things get better for me and Ashlae?

Answer
Hi Abel. Nice to meet you. The question says you are in Virginia. Please give the Old Dominion my best. I grew up near the VA boarder in WV, and have lots of friends & relatives in VA.

In order to do the right thing by you, there are a couple of things I need to say over again just to be sure you are very very clear about this.

Tarot can NOT predict what will happen between the two of you.
Tarot can NOT read what is in Ashiae's heart and mind about this. Even if it could, I never would look at her energies behind her back and without her consent.

One of the hardest lessons love teaches us is putting another person's happiness ahead of our own. It's heartbreaking and complex way beyond a Tarot prediction.

I'm not kidding about this having a 50% chance of being dead wrong. The thing to aim for, always, is the loving highest and best for you both. She has the right to choose her path. You have the right to happiness, too. That path to loving highest and best happiness for both of you may overlap and go together...or it may not. I really don't know how much help this will be, but here goes anyway.....

Like it says in my profile, if you ask for a prediction you get the 3 card yes/no reading, which is about as accurate as a coin toss...

Q: "Will things get better for Abel and Ashiae (from Abel's point of view)?

Your cards:

Ace of Coins
Page of Swords
Wheel of the Year

Answer: no

Other things to consider:

The coin card indicates the energies working most for you right now have to do with work, career, the physical realm of life more than romance and esoteric things. If you have any inkling of changing or progressing at work, now would be a more favorable time for that than it has been. There is a sense of get your ducks in a row in other parts of life before putting all your emotional eggs in the romance basket, so to speak. The page of swords reinforces the idea that this is a life-lesson, not a life-mate kind of relationship, as it stands now. Something must change. Either things get better (at which time the cards would changes, reflecting your and/or her choices) or you both move on to something better with someone else. Either way, the wheel card is a reassurance that change is necessary, but will lead to success...movement toward something better...but honestly it feels like that "something better" will take time and likely involve a new relationship rather than forcing this one to work.

Sorry it couldn't be better news.

Wishing you all the best along whichever path you choose.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow