Tarot Card Readings/Father's problem

Question
My name:richa Punjika

My father's name: shyam narain

My father is suffering from financial crises at present. He has many loans on him. He has 2 more daughters to marry and in coming 2018 he will get retired.
After marrying me he has many loans on him. Please can you tell me when will he be financially strong, will his loans get paid off and is he having any promotion chance.
How can I ask personal question from you.

Answer
Hello Richa, before we begin, my 2 cents - Dowry was surely banned in India in 1961, as women you should make it clear to men that you do not need financial support from your Dad, that you can conduct the marriage yourself, even if it mean a low-key wedding. As you no doubt will have taken the time to read my profile, I only offer one question -so I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - PAGE OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation "With regard to finances, the Page of Pentacles points to rewards for good, old-fashioned hard work. This is not a time to gamble or to be unrealistic. This is a time to put an honest appraisal on the value of your skills and efforts. If you aren't being fairly compensated, now might be the time to make a change. Invest, don't spend. Choose traditional, safe investments for now." So the cards are showing, no miracles are going to happen with finance. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience