Tarot Card Readings/job

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. what do you see for me? i am self supporting without a job. I have been applying but not many interviews and no offers. I need an income. any insight, guidence will be heartfelt. thanks and god bless, nancy 2/16/1956

Answer
Hello Nancy,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the 9 of Wands, The Tower, and the 2 of Pentacles.

You are feeling very weary and discouraged with your job hunting. The Nine of Wands encourages you to be resilient. You need to be patient and vigilant. Keep filling out applications and you will eventually find a job.

The Tower shows that this is very scary time for you, sleepless nights and worry.  That is understandable as your financial security depends on you finding a suitable job.  Don't let these feelings consume you, instead, pull from your inner strength, and adopt the attitude that you will succeed.  Proceed with a positive attitude that things will change.

The Two of Pentacles predicts change. In combination with the Tower, things are very chaotic right now, but all of that will change.  Be flexible with your job choices.  Don't just focus on one type of job, keep your options open to things you may not have thought of doing.  Be open to your options and job possibilities.

In summary, keep looking, stay positive, and keep an open mind to different types of jobs that you could do, and you will find a job.

Please provide comments that will help me better know how I did in answering your question. Please tell me if something I said in the reading resonates with you, something that really "hits home" with you. Thank you in advance.

Hope that helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna