Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
I just wanted to know if my boyfriend really loves me?

My name is Andrea and I was born in 1974
his name is Mike and he was born in 1977

Answer
Hello Andrea, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using the Rider-Waite tarot for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - FOUR OF PENTACLES - which according to Psychic Revelation "is a card about fear, basically, when it comes to love. Either you are holding on far too tight to a situation or lover, or someone is attempting to do that to you. This clinging is not healthy. True love allows for space between the lovers, and no matter what, one can never really control another person." Spirit is saying to you, are you Andrea suffocating this relationship with Mike? He needs his space to breathe. If you don't give him this, then understand that love is free flowing, not to be trapped in a box and admired. Blessings to you on your journey of life.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience