Tarot Card Readings/Love

How is my love life going to be? Am i the problem that i can never establish a relationship? April 13 1995

Hello Amanda, thanks for contacting me with your question, I am using my Ludy Lescot's tarot deck for you. The one tarot card drawn for you today is - THE LOVERS - which speaks of a fear within you of making the wrong choice in love, it seems that when you do meet a person you try your desperate best to get them to go out with you, it's like you give off those desperate energies of OMG the fire is chasing me!!! And then this person doesn't respond, because it's naturally an unhealthy attention. And then you feel mortified within yourself, thinking what the hell is wrong with you! Why doesn't anyone pay you an attention!!! You see Amanda, you create a drama in love BEFORE it has even begun. This few minutes here at AllExperts has come to an end, so I wish you well on your search to understand love.

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience